Thursday, August 25, 2011

Its been a bit...

Its been a while since I posteda card and I apologize. But I have a few cards to post! :)


The first one is another baby card but this one is for a baby girl. Not sure how i feel about this one yet.. but I will let you decide. The baby and gifts were both cut from New Arrival... I used a glitter background from a package of Martha Stewart paper that I got at Michaels and just added a pearl to her little bow and some rolly eyes and a little glitter to the ribbon on the gifts..

This one is a thank you card that I made with Fall in mind.  My favorite season of them all! I cut the thanks from Cuttin' Up and the tree from Wall Decor and More. The paper was a paper that I got at Ac Moore  ..I just loved the the gold foil leaves for the background..
I made this "just because" card to send to Operation Write Home. This was a double sided paper that I got at AC Moore (of course!) and cut it to size then in half to flip over one side so i could have a double pattern card. I also added a cute little green butterfly to add a small pop of color...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter