Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Card with my new stamps!

This is my very first card with my very own set of K Andrews stamps! I am very excited and I'm sure there are many more to come! I am also excited to receive my order of Peachy Keen face stamps!  Well now onto the card ...
For this card I used the Amazing You stamp set ... The background paper is DCWV "The Green Stack", The Message background is from the DCWV "The all about girls stack" .. I added a piece of ribbon and some pearls and a stick on flower to dress it up a little bit... I'm pretty pleased with the way this came out.. I cant wait to send this one out to my friend :)

Til' next time <3

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I just love this card! I think you need to add a butterfly or bird to it and enter it in the challenge for this week! Great job Amanda!
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter