Monday, December 12, 2011

BLOG HOP FRIDAY!!! Snow Much Fun!! :)

Hey Everyone!!! Hope the season is treating you well!
I am going to post a few cards here but my main purpose for this post is to let you all know that there will be a Blog Hop starting this Friday (12/16/11) over at Getting Cricky ... If you have been to them before you know there are always AMAZING projects on display!! And if you havent made it to one yet I promise you that you wont be sorry you stopped over!

On To some cards :)



These are some of the cards that I am mailing out to my family :)
For the sentiments I used the AMAZING stamp sets from K Andrew Designs
I have loved her stamps since the first time a good friend of mine let me use hers to enter a challenge! Below is a preview of the stamp set that I used to create these cards :)

EVERY stamp you purchase benefits charity! Atleast $1 from the sale of every single stamp set goes to a well deserved charity. Please check the charity tabs to see which charity your stamp set benefits.

FREE mini stamp set (Merci or Sweet Wishes) with 20.00 purchase at www.kandrewdesigns.com. Gift wrap available and expediting shipping.

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards. I don't know how I missed them. I bet your family loved them.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter