Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mickey Mouse March Madness Challenge

I decided to enter a challenge over at Crafty Chics Website! Its Micky Mouse March madness :) 

For this challenge one of the design team girls is going to Disney world so Shawn over at Crafty Chics created a challenge so that everyone could create a page for each Disney Character to sign when she visits :) 
What a neat challenge huh?! I thought to too so I had to enter! I created a Tinker Bell signature page. 


This one is pretty Self explanitory but I used plain papers and some glittery papers to create this project. Her wings are actually made of a pearly metallic paper that makes them sorta glimmer :) 
For the sentiment I used K Andrew Design set "Positive Thoughts" 


<3 Until Next time!!

3 comments:

  1. You are fabulous!!! I love it.
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter