Monday, May 7, 2012

WIggle Worm

Happy Monday All!! Hope everyone had a fun Scrapbooking/Card Making weekend!! :)
I know I did!!

So the card I made for today was a worm but I wanted him to wiggle so I used the tutorial I saw on
Getting Cricky's website a while ago about making your own wobbles. I really wanted to see how easy it was to make and I just love how it turned out :) Hope you enjoy

So for this card I used a pre-made card base from DCWV
Then I topped it with a piece of scrap paper I had in my stash
I added some flowers that are Prima Flowers the Botanical mix
then I added a few gold brads to the center of each of them
For the worm I used a cut from April Showers
Then for the sentiment I used my 1" circle punch to cut out 2 circles and stamped them
with K Andrew Design sets: Coffee & Tea TREATS tag alongs and Summertime Splash


I am entering this card into :

BUG CARDS: Ch# 74 @ Paper Playtime


Photobucket

<3 Until Next time 


1 comment:

  1. Amanda, what an adorable BUG and a super SWEET card!! I love it (and the Wiggle always makes me GIGGLE!!)...

    Thanks for linking up at Paper Playtime!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter