Friday, October 26, 2012

Orange, Black, Yellow

Happy Friday All!! Over at Simply Create Too we have a challenge going on .. all you need to do is use Black Orange and Yellow :) Stop over and show us what you have created! We love seeing what everyone creates each and every week!

So Onto my project...

I know the colors are more of a Halloween color scheme but I wanted to try add a twist on it :)

So for this card I wanted to make it simple. 
I used a premade card stock in yellow
Then I piece of fall leaf patterned paper that I rec'd in a paper swap 
Then I used a corner chomper and cut the corners of the white card stock
Stamped it with the tree and added the sentiment that is from K Andrew Designs
I also added some Tim Holtz distressing ink to it and some liquid pearl.



Stop on over at Simply Create Too and link up with us! 

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter