Monday, January 28, 2013

Silhouettes

Hello all! Happy almost over Monday! I had time to craft today and I really dug into it got 3 projects done and I still have energy for some more! But I wanted to post and show you one of the projects that I am working on because I wanted to make something for my Brother and SIL to help decorate their house.



My niece and nephew are my favorite people in the whole world and I cant help but make things that are about and for them :) These were just cut out of black cardstock and I used MOD PODGE to keep them on the canvas. They aren't as perfect as I would have liked but they turned out pretty good . Will try again making some for my Mom since she liked them so much :)


<3 Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter