Friday, February 8, 2013

Simply Create Too Challenge #30 Valentines

Hello All!! Its midway through the challenge over at Simply Create Too. This week's challenge is Valentines!
I know you are all creating great projects for Valentines day; after all .. All crafters LOVE holidays! :)


So for my project I created a cute "lollipop" centerpiece that I made for my counter at work.
I love it so much and everyone else seems to really enjoy it :)





I just used scrap pieces from other cut to make the candy tops.. And Popsicle sticks to make them stand up.. I got the votive holder at the Dollar Store and it is so sparkly and pretty I couldnt resist. I filled the holder up with marbles so it would help hold up the sticks.




<3 Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter