Friday, March 8, 2013

Simply Create Too #32

Its midway through our challenge over at Simply Create Too and its about St Patrick's Day!!!
Stop over and show us what you have created!!!



My project is:

For every holiday I have been making something that I can take to work with me.. I 
am a caretaker for an elderly couple and the gentleman has a very advanced stage of dementia
and he just loves seeing new things that he can talk about on the table when he eats. 
I have become very fond of them both and it makes me happy to know that they enjoy the little 
things that I do to brighten their day.
So this hat now sits on top of the snowman goblet that I made them for Christmas so hes now their snowy
Leprechaun. 


<3 Until next time! Enjoy crafting and craft what makes you happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter