Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Days

Hello All! Its almost the weekend! I'm excited and hopefully its nice out! I finally got my garden planted so now all I have to do is the watering and harvesting :) Its so exciting to accomplish big projects that actually eventually reward you!

For today's project I was sort of inspired by the rain... Even though its a summery project :)


I used part of a file I got from KaDoodle Bug Designs .. (the pool noodles and float)
The Card Base and Sentiment tag came from the SIL store..
The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs...

I wanted to make this card because this summer there will be lots of times my nephew will be having play dates at my house in my pool.. so I thought this would make a cute invite for one of his play dates...


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Delightful Challenges: Here comes the sun
Cameo Creations Challenge: Summertime
Dutch Dare Card Challenge: Summer's coming
Crazy 4 Challenges: Summer Inspiration


Thanks for stopping by! <3 Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colours & cuts you have used!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Thank you for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing with us this week at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations!

    Lots of love,
    Ana Maria CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!!! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations Challenge Blog!!

    Toodles,
    Monica DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter