Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthday Card

Happy Sunday all! I know i'm pushing it by creating this a little late but I wanted to create this card to enter into the Celebrate the Occassion Challenge #30

For this card I used background paper from  Recollections "Night and Fall"
Also Same with the present boxes.. For the ribbons I just added some glitter to the top to make it sparkle and shine and then I used a touch of ribbon to make it look wrapped.
For the Sentiment I used a plain brown background and punched it with my EK punch and then used a white overlay on it and used some distressed ink to it and stamped it with "Its your birthday!" and
For an extra special touch I added a flower

Enjoy! <3 Til Next time!!

8 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! The presents are so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card girlfriend! Great Job!
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sensational tall card!! Love the flower embellishments! Thanks for celebrating birthdays with us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glittery presents with your striped background, really cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card and your paper choices. Thanks for sharing with us at CTO.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!
    Love the touch of glitter on the bows.
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    Nicole
    creativedelightsbynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done, very nice bp, thanks so much for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter