Friday, September 16, 2011

More Halloween!

Hello all! I am really into making Halloween cards right now yay! I am planning on sending my cards out to people this year especially the little ones in my family.. But here is my newest creation that I am somewhat proud of.. I really enjoyed making this card because I used one of my new punches :)
I hope you all enjoy !
For this card I started out with a simple orange background. Then I added another layer from my papers "Night and Fall" from Recollections..  Then I used the Lace Hole punch from McGill and laced in some black ribbon. I also added some tiny bat punches along the bottom and some orange and purple rhinestones to the top corner.
I will be entering this card into the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge "Halloween"

Til Next Time <3

8 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this! I must say I love the new blog look. It rocks! I sure hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card...love the punch you used and the pretty ribbon along the bottom. Great card for Halloween.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Amanda! I love the little bat punches and the ribbon! The Recollections paper is so festive and fun! What a fabulous Halloween card! Thank you so much for entering our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge! And thank you for entering my blog candy giveaway :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amanda-you really went all out on this--I love your layout! I really like how you added that ribbon on the corner; I haven't seen that before--great touch!
    Thank you for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!--your project was Boo-tiful!!!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew
    Check out my Sentiment Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Amanda, your layout is awesome. I love the detail you put into it.
    Thank you for playing with us this week
    Becka
    Getting Cricky DTM
    Creations With Becka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you! I also love making Halloween projects. This is so good!
    :) Janis
    Getting Cricky DTM
    http://PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you brought the ribbon in like that!

    Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter