Sunday, April 8, 2012

Disney Week!

I know its been a while since my last postBut I'm hoping to start posting a lot more now though :)

So I'm glad you stopped over because we have an amazing group of gals posting nothing but Disney and related material this week!! Follow along at the bottom to see all of the Amazing projects!! You will be glad you stopped by! :)

For todays project I made an Eeyore card:

For the Card base itself I wanted a Torn edge feeling 
so I distressed it with Tim Holtz Ink Walnut..
The paper came from the single paper selection that I got at Michaels a while ago.
The sentiment came from K Andrew Designs "Of Mice & Lil Men" 

Please dont forget to stop along the list of great girls that will have awesome projects to show you!!




<3 until next time!!

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Your eeyore is adorable! ~Happy Easter!! HL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! That card edge is so cool. I've got to try that! GREAT job! Thanks for joining us for Disney Week. I hope to have my first Disney post up tomorrow as today's post was previously committed to a DT I'm on. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe....I love Eayore! Great card, can't wait to see all your Disney posts!

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the colors you chose and that edge? super cute and creative! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Eeyore is my mom's favorite Pooh character :o) Great card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, love your Eeyore card and the torn edge! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Eeyore! Such a cute card Amanda.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Eeyore :) He's so cute, and looks perfect on that spotted paper :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet!!! Love the torn edge of your card! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter