Friday, June 15, 2012

Robot Birthday

Happy Friday All!! Its been a crazy busy week this week... My little brother got married on Tuesday and his reception party is Saturday so my whole family has been prepping like crazy for it so I made a quick card that I wanted to share a card with you that I made for my cousin's little boy who is turning 3 in a week. He is soo into robots and I wanted to make him something he would love :)


This card was super easy to make and also super fun!

The base card is a premade card from DCWV brights...
The paper is from : Amanda Blu "Little Robots"
Same with the robot sqaure...
I just added some faux stitching and some buttons to dress it up
The sentiments came from K Andrew Designs sets: Sweet July and Southern Sayings





<3 Until Next time!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your brother, Amanda!! And what an adorable card!! The robot is so cute and I love the buttons!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do really cute work! I hope that you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do really cute work! I hope that you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter