Thursday, June 28, 2012

You are Souper! :)

Happy Thursday all!!! Its almost the weekend again! I cant wait it has been so nice here this week ..I love those warm days but not to hot ones :) I did have a chance to get into some crafting this week and I wanted to enter a few more challenges. I want so badly to get into my scrapbooking but I'm having a scrapbooking block..And I really want to get into making a few memory books but again another block so I will go with what I can make right now and that seems to be cards...cards..cards... Not complaining just wishing I could get into a few more projects :) Well for now I will just show you what I have created so far...

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C142 Sketch Challenge
Party Time Tuesdays: #74 Anything Goes

I am also Using this card in the Getting Cricky Design Team Call


For the base card I used an embossed piece of yellow cardstock..
The Green is just a simple piece of mint cardstock that I punched the corners out with my scallop corner chomper. 
The patterned piece is from the DCWV Carnival Stack 
The pink is from my scraps ...I edged with with a Martha Stewart punch set..
I cut a caramel apple out on my cricut (I do believe it was sweet treats)
Then i punched a circle and stamped it with K Andrew Designs Set Even More Food For Thought
Then for a little added extra decoration I added 3 red gems and a piece of orange twine.


<3 Until Next time!! Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo CUTE!! I love how you did the sentiment.

    Good Luck on the DT call!!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I need to find that carnival stack from DCWV. Love your caramel apple. Thank you for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda this is so cute. I have been enjoying all of the adorable cards you have been posting on Kristal's FB page. Hopefully we will both make the team in August and can be DT sisters again :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter