Welcome to our Blog Hop, the Magical Life of Fairies. What little girl doesn’t dream of carrying a fairy in her pocket? They are so tiny and beautiful. They have beautiful wings and long pretty hair. This is what comes to mind when I think of fairies. Today, we have a lot of talented women that want to show off their beautiful fairies, that they created. So please join the party and fly around with us!!!
Oh, silly me, I forgot to mention we have some wonderful Blog Candy!!! The Scrapbook Stamp Society, http://scrapbookstampsociety.com, has agreed to sponsor the hop and will offer $12 worth of FREE fairy related digis as a prize for this hop. All you have to do is visit every blog and leave a comment. We would sure love it if you would start following our blogs, also.
If you want to start at the beginning of the hop and work your way down, go to Pamela's Blog http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
Here is our line-up
- Pamlea ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Amber ~ http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Maria ~ http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com
- Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
- Melissa~ http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
- Gill ~ http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Amanda ~ http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Tahi ~ http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Dena ~ http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Erica ~ http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
If you came from Gill then you are flying where you are supposed to go.
So For My Project Today I downloaded a digital Image off of the internet that I found on Yahoo Images of a Fairy that I thought was adorable!
For This I used a piece of brown patterned paper from my scrap drawer and cut the whole image out of the fairy..
I colored her hair and her wings and gave her a tiny bit of eye shadow to give her a pop of color.. I used Pebbles Cream Chalks to do all of the coloring. The Sentiment came from K Andrew Designs "Positive Thoughts"
Now what would a hop be without a little bit of Candy?!?!
I'm sorry I dont have pictures of them But I am giving away 2 packages of Cardstock stickers from Glitz Design
"Maya Journaling" and "Plum Crazy Titles"
So in Order to win this candy you must:
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Comment letting me know you are now following
3. Leave a comment on all of the other blogs in this hop and come back and let me know you did so.
See its just that easy!!
Please leave me a way to get ahold of you if you win.. I will be drawing a winner on 7/19 :) GOOD LUCK! and ENJOY the hop :)
Now I must send you to the next stop on our hop. Please fly to the talented Tahi
Thanks for stopping by and remember to win the blog candy you must visit each blog and leave a comment.