Friday, September 21, 2012

MidWeek Post Simply Create Too

Hello All!! Happy Friday! Its been a great week here well.. a little cold lol but all in all a great week! I went to a Taste Of Home Cooking show lastnight and got to see them cook some yummy things that I cant wait to try!!! Also Today is my dads birthday and I will be taking him out for dinner tonight :) I admit it I'm a daddy's girl lol! Well onto my projects :)




I wanted to make some simple cards for this post because Simple cards are fun to make too
So for the first card I just used plain pink cardstock for the bg and then white embossed paper for the top layer. Then I used The ribbon along the bottom to give it a pop of color. The bow came on the ribbon which I think gave it a great extra touch.

The second card I used cream colored cardstock and its a mini card  :) I also used a tag punch for the inside tag . The pocket and all of the sentiments are from Pink By Design stamps.


<3 Until Next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter