Friday, September 28, 2012

Simply Create Too Challenge - Fall

Hello all!! Yay its fall! I'm so excited! Its my absolute favorite time of year! I love all the color changes and the cool crisp weather :)

So for this weeks challenge is to create something about fall!! I cant wait to see what you all create!


No onto my project :


For this card I used yet again just some simple papers (cream and olive) 
For the Leaves I used some tim holtz inks and dyed my paper and then stamped it with a leaf (the stamp i got from the 1$ bin at Michaels) 
The Ribbon was in a package of ribbons (not sure of brand or maker) 
The Skittles are some of the ones that I hand dyed  in an orange color
The Sentiment is from K Andrew Designs - Fall-O-Ween



So please come on over and join us @ Simply Create Too  and show us your fall project!!!


<3 Until Next time!

1 comment:

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter