Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Simply Create Too!!!

Hey all! Happy Black Friday! I just got back from Shopping and boy am I tired. But I am so excited because I only have 2 things left to get and I am done christmas shopping!!! WAHOO! Anyways I also got to stop in at AC Moore and I was one of the first 100 people so I got a $5 gift voucher to use towards my purchase so I was able to stock up on some much needed fun stuff! YAY!

Anyways Over at Simply Create Too  there is a Birthday party going on!! If you haven't ever joined us you should really stop by! We are just a group of people who just enjoy crafting and having challenges! But the site is turning 1!!!! YAY! Happy Birthday! There are lots of goodies over on the site this week and if you enter you may even win a Fabulous prize!!! So stop over and join in the fun! This weeks challenge is Give Thanks so for my project I want to show you a simple Thank You card that I am using for it:



My absolute favorite part of this card is the foil embossing on the bg paper! Love those colors! 


Dont forget to stop over and join us at Simply Create Too!!


<3 Until Next time! And if you are shopping BE Safe! and Remember.. There is nothing out there worth getting hurt over! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter