Friday, January 6, 2012

A Few Layouts :)

Happy friday everyone!! I just stopped in to show you a few layouts I made .. I am trying to get a scrapbook together for my niece and nephew so there is a place where they can look at all of their pictures...

First Is one of my niece when she was a tiny tiny thing...
For this I used paper from the DCWV paper pack then I added some bling to the corner of the sleepy picture with a stamp that says "Sweet Dreams" (The stamps I used are from the K Andrews stamp set Winged Things)
Then I just added a few flowers from the Recollections set and added some liquid pearl in the center for a little extra touch :)

For the next layout..I used pictures that were taken this fall of my niece. She loved playing outside and I wanted a little layout to make since she looked so cute!


For this one I used the Stamp Set from K Andrew Designs "Fall-O-Ween"
The paper I dont remember where it came from but I do belive its DCWV
Then I found cute fall stickers at AcMoore and thought they added a cute little touch do the LO...


To Purchase the stamp sets I used please stop over at KAndrew Designs and look over the sets she has to offer! There are so many to choose from and they are all mix and match! There is also one out right now to pre-order that is REALLY cute! Its a Valentines Day set!
Here is a preview :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter