Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pre-Hop Day 1!!!

Well Good Morning Everyone!! I hope your weekend is going great!!
As you may or may not know ... Over at Getting Cricky this week there is a TON of stuff going on!! :) Today you at Noon EST you will see our Simply Sunday Challenge project going on... This morning you will see that the DT Team is starting our week of previews for Kristal's Stamps all leading up to our Blog Hop on Friday!!!! So this week is going to be jam packed full of goodness!!! And be sure to check back here every day this week because I will be giving some blog candy away on one of the preview days but you wont know which day it is until you check back here :)

So for my Day One Pre Hop project :
I will be featuring K Andrew's Stamp set "Food For Thought" this week
For this project I used a simple glittery piece for my bg,
Then I did the mosiac tile from a piece of cupcake paper from DCWV
For that all you do is take and rip your paper into pieces and use your distress ink along the tears and use Mod Podge to layer it until you have your mosiac.
Then I used a Recollections flower and heart brad and tied a ribbon a round the mosiac :)
For the sentiment I used Food For Thought from K Andrew Designs.
These stamps are so versatile that you can get a whole lot of sayings from just one set of her stamps.

Here is a preview of the stamp set I will be using all Week !!

For this week only Kristal is offering free shipping to you!! How cool is that ?!
All you need to do is click on the above preview and order some stamps and at check out use this code: 
amandafreeship
I can promise you that if you order a set you will not be sorry! They are so easy to use, easy to clean and very versatile!  Enjoy! :)
Stop back later as I will be posting my Simply Sunday Challenge!!!
<3 Until Then

4 comments:

  1. Amanada this is so pretty!! Love the added heart
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM-sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter projects! The mosaic is fun! Great color scheme!
    Heather Getting Cricky JrDT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentine's Day card! Thanks for telling us how to do the mosaic tile effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! TFS
    Miranda :)
    Getting Cricky JRDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter