Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pre Order Stamp Sets!! Brand New and Amazing!!!

Hello All! I wanted to let you all know that K Andrew's newest stamps are available for pre-order!!!

The Valentine Sets will ship starting on Wednesday!!!! I just got mine and they are amazing! So cute and so fun!! Below you can preview and if you want to order  please click on the preview to take you to her site. Also I will give you a free shipping code that Kristal gave me to give out :) 
The free shipping code is : amandafreeship
Now onto the previews!!! :) ENJOY! I know I do!

How cool are they?!

Now The ones that will be shipping in February!! 
There is a new Animal Set and A Family set Both AMAZING :) 

All of these are good for EVERY project you can think of! I've even seen one of Kristals stamp sets used on food!!! 
Please stop over and check out what she has to offer! Great deals and Great stamps! 
Get you orders in soon! 

<3 Until Next time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter