Saturday, November 5, 2011

Black.. Orange ..

I know i'm posting these Halloween Cards a tad bit late but I am entering them into the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge - Black, Orange and One other color.

These cards I will just save until I need them next year :) But who can ever save up enough cards to send out?! I'll stockpile them until I have no more room haha! Well Onto my cards

For my first card I used paper from Recollections called Midnight Magic. Then i used some orange ribbons and added  the 3d Happy Halloween and Spider from I do believe K&Co (i do know for sure i got them at Michaels)











 For My second Card I Used the paper from the Recollections paper pack Midnight magic again .. I really like the papers they had in this pack! They are so fun and they are so sparkly!
Then I cut out a monster from my Mini Monster cartridge and added a googly eye to him and then added a 3d Trick or Treat sign on it ...
I may change my little monster later on down the road though beause i kinda think he may need to be a little less plain.. but that i'll have to ponder for a while :)











Make sure you stop over and check out all the amazing projects at Getting Cricky's website !! And also check out her section of Wonderful stamps!!!!!


Until Next time! <3

6 comments:

  1. Great cards!! I am a new follower! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh amanda, that tiny little spider is sooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards. Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice my friend, you always do such a great job. So glad you are on the team.
    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one eyed monster!! great job on both cards!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
    Happy Craftin :)

    Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fun! Love the one googlie eye. Thanks for joining us in our Simple Sunday Challenge.
    :) Janis, GCDT Member
    PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter