Monday, November 7, 2011

Let It Snow My Friend

I have been itching to making a Christmas card and yay! I did it! I know I know Thanksgiving hasnt come and gone yet but its never to early to start making Christmas cards :)

I actually created this one for the Peachy Keen Challenge #64
I am also entering this one into

For this card I used a black background but the cool thing about this paper is that its a fuzzy paper!!
Then I added some glittery foam snowflakes, placing a PK Face on the big one..
Then A strip of ribbon that says Let it Snow and
using my "Amazing You" stamp set from K Andrews Designs
If you havent checked out her stamps yet, please do because she has a ton of stamps that you can use on
ANY project you make! And I promise you that you wont be disappointed!!!


13 comments:

  1. I just love the face on the snowflake. That is the cutest snowflake ever. Love love love it.

    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I've been making cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waw i'd love this huge beautiful snowflake to fall on my head!!!
    great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely adorable!!! Glad I stopped by and hope you can pay me a visit at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com....
    Hugs and Love
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda!

    You card is so pretty! The black paper really sets off the snowflake!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps, sketch challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute snowflake. I love the stamped on face!!
    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a GREAT job w/the challenge my sweet friend!
    Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE CUTE CUTE~! Love the adorable snowflake and your choice of black paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love how you added the face to the snowflake! :)

    hugs,
    Jo
    GCDT sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww love the cute snowman Amanda! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your snowflake! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen! It's always great to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter