Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful For

For this Sunday's Simply Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky the theme is "Give Thanks"... For my project I am going to show you one of many things I am extremly thankful for! Three Days Before my birthday my Handsome nephew was born! I am so thankful that he is soo cute and healthy! He is surely growing super fast but I enjoy being his Aunt a ton!!


For this I used a simple Orange Cardstock background,
Put his picture on the cardstock and
Punched a hole with my Martha Stewart Window punch,
Placed it on top, Added some black velvety paper and white on top of that then used a sentiment from the K Andrews Collection "Winter Wishes" (I LOVE THIS SET!!)
Then I added some black brads to the corners and them some yellow ribbon and some red glittle glue around the edges of the black for a little bling and
There we have it :)
Its Simple yes i know but I am pretty pleased with the finished product :)

Here is a preview of the one I used :)


To get some of your own K Andrews Stamps click here
EVERY stamp you purchase benefits charity! Atleast $1 from the sale of every single stamp set goes to a well deserved charity.

12 comments:

  1. What a sweetie pie face and a great birthday gift :0). You did a great job. Thanks for linking up at Getting Cricky!
    Blessings,
    Jana
    getting Cricky Jr DT
    Janabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Amanda!! love the way you cut out the picture, thanks for sharing your project!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Amanda. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Cheri
    Getting Cricky JrDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Project Amanda! Your nephew is adorable!
    Miranda :)
    Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie. I can see why you chose to do this photo for your project.
    Great job.
    Sherry
    Getting Cricky Jr. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this. Great job my friend!
    Hugs,
    Kathy DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous job! Both the frame and little boy are adorable.

    Jessie

    Getting Cricky jr dt member

    I became a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable he is and what a blessing for your birthday. The frame is so cute and happy, just like that little baby boy. And the sentiment is wonderful.!!!
    Charlotte GCDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this thanks for sharing with us all, great job my friend
    Debbie
    Getting Cricky Jr. DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your project Amanda!!! Your nephew is adorable! Love the patterned paper and the sentiment is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    RhoLynda
    Getting Cricky DT Sister :)
    http://blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Children really are a blessing. Your nephew is beautiful. love the layout. thanks for sharing!
    Heather Getting Cricky JrDT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, this is so super cute! I'm a new follower. :0) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate it!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter