Monday, February 20, 2012

Express yourself!

Hello All! Its Monday again! I know I know ugh! But Its not that bad I guess :)

Well just like yesterday I have another post-hop project for you using the Cartridge "Love you A Latte"
featuring K Andrew Design Stamps!

So for this project I wanted to create a project using a few different patterns So Here is what I cam up with ! Hope you enjoy!




For this project I used the Love you A Latte cart for the coffee cup... 
I used an EK Success punch for the Sentiment bg.
I used the Coffee and Tea Treats  set and the 
Coffee and Tea Time Image Set from K Andrew Designs


Below you will see the previews of the stamp sets I used. 
If you would like to purchase either of these or a different set 
click on the previews below to take you over to her store :) 



K Andrew Designs
K Andrew Designs


Please dont forget to stop over at Getting Cricky to check out all of the amazing projects the DT has to show!! :)

<3 Until Tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love it!!! Coffee cards are just so cute.

    Julie

    http://scraphappypapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter