Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre Hop Day 2!!

Happy Monday Everyone! Weekend is gone but another one is on its way! :) To start off the work week I have another Pre-Hop project to share with you!
This card was made with the Live Simply Cartridge (raccoon cut)
The background paper is from: DCWV All Dressed Up stack
The Sentiment is from K Andrew Designs  "Owly Who Sentiments"


To check out the other stamps that go with this set click the above preview :) 

Also stop over at Gettingcricky.com and check out what the DT has to show you! 

<3 Until Next time!



6 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the sentiment!!
    Kristan
    GCDT-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Amanda!! I love the sweet raccoon!! I have a special fondness for raccoons...my favorite stuffed animal that I've had since I was a baby is a raccoon named Rover (I thought he was a dog when I was little :) What an awesome card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitteryness of the background. Very pretty card. Love the sentiment! :) The racoon is pretty adorable.
    Heather - Getting Cricky JR DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, The raccoon makes me smile!!
    Cheers Jennie
    Getting Cricky DT - sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. You gotta love that raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!

    Veronica JrDt Sister
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter