Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge - Wedding Bells Are Ringing

Good Morning! Its time again for the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!!!
The theme for this challenge is Wedding Bells are Ringing! For this project you need to create any project for a wedding/engagement/anniversary. I must say this has been a very fun challenge for me! I loved using some of the cool papers you find and lots of glitter :)



For this project I made a card using some cute paper I found at Hobby Lobby
The bird cuts came from: 3 Birds On Parade
The vine cuts came from: 3 Birds On Parade also
The Sentiment Came from K Andrew Design Stamp Set "I Heart You"

Here is a preview of the stamp set that I've used :) If you would like to purchase a set of your own or even other sets please click the preview and it will take you to the site :)

Also Don't forget to stop back all week long because 
The design team will be featuring projects this week each from a different cartridge
set using K Andrew Stamp Sets :) And at the end of this week we will be having another Amazing Blog Hop!

So Head on over to Gettingcricky.com to check out what the design team has in store for you!! 

<3 Until Next time!!

10 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Amanda!! The background paper is so pretty and wow, the sparkly birds are fabulous!! What a beautiful card!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card love the Love Birds and the Love the Glitter on the Birds Love the papers you chose. thanks for sharing.
    Anita Getting Cricky Jr.Dt. Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty i love the background paper you used and the glittery paper for the birds!!
    Kristan
    GCDT-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, this is so pretty. The birds remind me of the love doves that my mom loves so much. TFS.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also fun of creating crafts like this one and I found your craft as the best one I like it much simple and very unique. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the birds sparkle. Makes a fun dimension to them! Fabulous card
    Heather - Getting Cricky JR DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shimmer of the birds!! Great card!!

    Ildi your DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!! loving the shimmer!!
    Cheers Jennie
    Getting Cricky DT - sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card -- great for a wedding or anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!

    Veronica JrDt Sister
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter