Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Post Hop Day 3

One day closer to Friday!! Hope everyone's week is going good so far! 


For today's post I again am using the "Love you A Latte" cartridge. 
I guess once you set your mind to things you never really know whats going to come out of each piece but here is what I came up with for today's post: :)


For this card I cut a cute take out coffee cup  And dressed it up a little with some Tim Holtz Ink
Then I added some ribbon and a pearl piece that I got from Hobby Lobby 
For the sentiment on the Cup I used : Coffee and Tea Treats
For the Sentiment on the Card I used: Fashionable Friends
Both from K Andrew Design Collection 
To get a set of these for yourself or someone else click on the previews below 
She has so many awesome stamps to choose from!





K Andrew Designs
K Andrew Designs


<3 Until Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter