Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pre Hop Day 3

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! For today I have a card that goes with the Theme of this holiday!
But first I am going to tell you about whats going on over a Getting Cricky :)
On Friday We have a very cool blog hop going on its called Cabin Fever! So this week as a special build up to the hop everyone has picked a cartridge to feature for this week and we are all each doing 1 project a day with that cartridge. So I hope you check out all of the Design teams creations they are all very amazing people and have very awesome projects to share with you all :) Also Over at Getting Cricky there is a Simply Sunday project you can enter too! So stop over and check that out also! :)

So On to my project for today :)

I am using the Cartridge Live Simply all this week.

The background paper i got from :The paper Studio Simplicity
I used the notepad embossing folder from The paper Studio  and just added some red tim holtz ink to make it stand out a little better
The Sentiment is from K Andrew Design Set : "Its Valentines"  and here is the preview of that set :)

Just click on the preview and it will take you directly to the store where you can find this set and many others!  


So I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentines Day and I also hope you all take some time to check out what my Design team Sisters have to show you also! 

<3 Until Next time!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I love the snail with this sentiment!!
    Kristan
    GCDT-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little snail. I really like the embossing. I saw the embossing folders by the Paper Studio for the first time yesterday and I must say this one is on the wish list! Super job!

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. The snail is the perfect image for this sentiment as it moves so slowly that you would have to exercise patience. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pefect cuts for the sentiment.

    Veronica JrDt Sister
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Amanda!! I love the sparkly snail and the heart paper!! The sentiment is just perfect!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda,this is such a pretty card!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter